A condition which leads to a rise of secretion of gastric acid in the stomach and in turn, can result in stomach ulcer, gastritis can be due to an infection and irritation of the stomach lining due to reflux of stomach bile. Bloating vomiting, nausea, and stomach pain are some of the common symptoms of gastritis.
For gastritis sufferers who have issues with their abdomen and intestines, the following are natural traditional remedies that can help relieve or even cure your condition:
1. A very popular natural treatment for gastritis is cabbage, more specifically – cabbage juice. The juice from this plant has known properties that can protect the lining of the stomach and help prevent the rise of abdominal cancer
2. One of the best natural cures for gastritis is parsley tea. To make a cup, chop some parsley roots and put them in a cup of boiling water. Allow the tea to simmer for 15 minutes. Drink the tea for a couple of days.
3. One of the biggest causes of stomach problems such as ulcers and gastritis is worry and nervousness. Therefore, to prevent these problems from occurring, it is always important to stay calm and relaxed as often as possible.
4. Drinking yarrow tea and chamomile tea can greatly benefit your digestive organs as they can help relieve the most uncomfortable symptoms of gastritis which is stomach pain.
5. Drinking a glass of beetroot juice at least once a day (in the morning or at night) on an empty stomach can help quell gastritis symptoms.
6. Gastritis sufferers should always take into consideration the foods they eat every day. They should eat a variety of fresh and natural foods that can be easily digested. Drinking plenty of fluids and consuming five to six small portions during the day is recommended to prevent gastritis.
7. Lastly, on an empty stomach, each morning drink freshly squashed carrot juice. Drinking this juice on a long term basis can help cure one’s gastritis completely.